Based on your preferences we offer a tailored program based on the following “building blocks”. However, we’re also able to develop custom topics upon request.
- An introduction to Big Data and Analytics – Definitions, terms, history and trends
- Different stages of Analytics Maturity – An introduction to the stages of Analytics Maturity, and the different factors for building analytical capability
- An interactive session to assess your company’s Analytical Maturity on various aspects
- Analytics methods – Providing a basic understanding of analytics algorithms and techniques
- Added value for your organization – What can Big Data and Analytics do for your organization? Including examples in various application areas
- An approach to get from a business opportunity to an analytics solution, and six clear pointers to start developing a big data strategy for your own company
- Big Data technology – What are the challenges and opportunities of Big Data? An overview of Big Data technology, including data storage, distributed processing, analytical engines, resource management
- Law & Ethics – What should executives know to responsibly use big data and to avoid being caught in a scandal?
- Talent search and people development – How to find and enable the people you need?
- Analytics Workshop – A case exercise to apply the gained knowledge from this course and devise an analytics strategy
The Executive Bootcamp is based on the contents of our open enrolment program Big Data for Managers. For this program we already welcomed senior managers from AEGON, SNS Bank, Nuon, RAI, Randstad, Jumbo, Airfrance-KLM, Nationale Nederlanden, PostNL, Shell, SVB, UWV, Staples, ABN AMRO, Evides, Dynniq, Rijksmuseum, Rabobank, De Goudse, Yarden, Vodafone, Ziggo, Ministry of Defence, and more. Read here about our first edition in March and a testimonial from a participant of our second edition in June.