Look beyond the hype: the terms, techniques and technologies of Big Data by experienced data-consultants and university professors
Are you looking to gain a practical overview of big data and analytics? Wondering if your organisation or team is ready to embrace a big data strategy or boost its analytical capabilities?
Join our 2-day introduction course for (project)managers and consultants to discover what you need to help your company or team become more data-driven. Next to the theory and workshop sessions, we offer a chance to share experiences with like minded professionals who are also occupied with analytics.
A selection of responses from our participants:
- “A great turbo lecture about big data from A till Z. Excellent!”
- “Nice to meet other people struggling with this topic”.
- “Good overview an in-depth examples from really experienced people.”
- “This Big Data course for managers gives you a good overview of all things involved: from vision and change management to techniques, legalisation and attracting and keeping the right talent!”
- “Stimulating introduction to a fascinating topic.”
In June and March 2016, the first two editions of Big Data for Managers took place. We welcomed senior managers from AEGON, SNS Bank, Nuon, RAI, Randstad, Jumbo, Airfrance-KLM, Nationale Nederlanden, PostNL, Shell, SVB, UWV, Staples, ABN AMRO and more. Read here about our first edition in March and a testimonial from a delegate of our second edition in June.